Charlie Law MIEMA ICIOB
Founder and Managing Director
Charlie has worked in the construction sector for almost 30 years, and has extensive knowledge of its processes through his roles in cost management, construction management, training, and sustainability at BAM Construct UK Ltd, one of the largest construction and property services organisations in the UK.
In his 11 years as Head of Environmental Management at BAM, Charlie developed their ISO14001 management system, and was thought leader in the areas of circular economy thinking, resource efficiency, and responsible timber procurement.
Charlie is recognised throughout the industry for his practical approach to problem solving, and is regularly invited to speak at industry events to promote his ideas.
Charlie’s Latest Projects
- TTF Panel Products Review
- Grown in Britain Woodstock
- Lendlease Environmental Management System
- CTI Sustainability Report
See Projects for more information on Charlie’s projects.
Charlie’s Current Industry Groups
- CIWM Construction and Demolition Waste Forum
- Grown in Britain Executive Group
- Grown in Britain Construction Working Group
- RWM Ambassador’s Group
- SKA Technical Committee
- TRADA Board and Advisory Committee
Charlie’s Previous Industry Groups
- ENCORD Sustainability Task Group (Chair)
- Green Construction Board Waste Task Group (Vice Chair)
- UKCG Environmental Steering Group
- UKCG Waste Working Group (Chair)
- UKCG Materials Working Group
For more information on Charlie, check out his LinkedIn page