Charlie Law MIEMA ICIOB
Founder and Managing Director
Charlie has worked in the construction sector for over 30 years, and has extensive knowledge of its processes through his roles in cost management, construction management, training, and sustainability at some of the largest construction and property services organisations in the UK, including BAM Construct, Kier, and Lendlease.
In his 11 years as Head of Environmental Management at BAM, Charlie developed their ISO14001 management system, and was thought leader in the areas of circular economy thinking, resource efficiency, and responsible timber procurement.
As Deputy Group Environmental Manager at Kier, Charlie was responsible for achieving third party assurance of their waste data, as well as helping to draw up their resource efficiency and responsible sourcing strategies.
Charlie is recognised throughout the industry for his practical approach to problem solving, and is regularly invited to speak at industry events to promote his ideas.
Charlie’s Latest Projects
- Kier Resource Efficiency and Responsible Sourcing Strategies
- TTF Panel Products Review
- Grown in Britain Woodstock
- Lendlease Environmental Management System
- CTI Sustainability Report
See Projects for more information on Charlie’s projects.
Charlie’s Current Industry Groups
- CIWM Construction and Demolition Waste Forum
- Grown in Britain Executive Group
- Grown in Britain Construction Working Group
- SKA Technical Committee
- Supply Chain Sustainability School Materials Group
- TRADA Board and Advisory Committee
Charlie’s Previous Industry Groups
- ENCORD Sustainability Task Group (Chair)
- Green Construction Board Waste Task Group (Vice Chair)
- RWM Ambassador’s Group
- UKCG Environmental Steering Group
- UKCG Waste Working Group (Chair)
- UKCG Materials Working Group
For more information on Charlie, check out his LinkedIn page